Treat Yourself to Cocoa Village Marina!
Once you're settled in, take a short walk to Historic Cocoa Village, with its many fine shops, restaurants and lounges. A public library and a large hardware store are also nearby. Public bus and taxi services are available for a trip to Cocoa Beach, the Mall, and the Ron Jon Surf Shop. "The Indian River Queen " riverboat can be chartered for special occasions.
Cocoa Village Marina Features:
- Elegant Clubhouse
- Private Lounge and Entertainment Area
- Three Hi-Def TVs with full complement Cable services
- Private Meeting Facility
- Balcony and patio overlooking marina and river
- Dedicated Business Center with Desktop Computer & Fax/Printer
- Tiled, Air-Conditioned Restrooms, Showers, and Laundry Facilities*
- Dry Sauna
- BBQ Grills
- Dog Walk
- Recycling Bins
- Clean Marina**
- 117 Modern Fixed Slips for Vessels up to 100 ft.
- Rentals Available
- Gated Security and Video Surveillance
- Telephone, Cable, Water and Electric Hookup to 100 amps
- WiFi Internet Connectivity
- Boat Lifts
- Pump Out Service at each slip
- Dockmaster Staff on duty
- Docks Protected by Wave Attenuators
- Secure Parking
- 24-hour Laundry, Restroom & Shower access
- Equity Membership Opportunity including Boat Slip
*Owners and renters have 24-hour access to showers, restroom and laundry room area via a secure code.
** Desginated by Florida Department of Environmental Protection